(March 3rd extended to March 10th and March 10th extended to March 17th)
There are a number of things you must do in order to go on the Princeton in Spain trip.
Please pay attention to the deadlines and follow the instructions carefully.
Accepting/Declining Your Place in the Program- Due Friday, March 3, 2023
Please go to GPS to accept or decline a place in the program. There are additional post-decision items to complete in GPS if you accept a place in the program.
Payment and Withdrawal Policy
The full program fee will be billed to student accounts in late April/early May. Any student who withdraws after April 1 will be responsible for paying a non-refundable administrative fee of $500. There are no refunds after the start of the program. Students may not use scholarship money to pay the fee if they withdraw.
Information on financial planning and assistance is available on the Financial Assistance page.
Passports, Medical Profile- Due Friday, March 10, 2023
The following item should be uploaded online through GPS
- Copy of passport - upload a clear copy.
2. Medical Profile
The following item is to be delivered in-person to 359 East Pyne
- Medical profile - found on the Undergraduate International Travel Checklist. Please deliver the completed form along with your immunization records in a sealed envelope with your name and “Princeton in Spain” on it.
Flights and Submitting Flight Itineraries
See Travel & Logistics on FAQ page for instructions on making travel arrangements.
Directions for how to register your travel itinerary will be provided at a later date. Refer to current travel guidelines on Princeton International.
- Confirmation of attendance deadline - 3/03/23
- Princeton in Spain Pre-Departure Meeting with OIP (Mandatory for those who have committed) - 4/06/23 - East Pyne 339 - 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Princeton in Spain Pre-Departure Meeting with Faculty (Mandatory for those who have committed) - 3/30/23 - East Pyne 339 - 4:30pm-5:30pm