There are a number of things you must do in order to go on the Princeton in Argentina trip.
Please pay attention to the deadlines and follow the instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: Guidance regarding travel arrangements and dates for the summer programs will be provided shortly. Please do not make any non-refundable plans until after more information is provided.
Accepting/Declining Your Place in the Program- Due Friday, March 11, 2022
Please go to GPS to accept or decline a place in the program and complete the Confirmation of Attendance Questionnaire.
Payment and Withdrawal Policy
The full program fee will be billed to student accounts in late April/early May. Any student who withdraws after April 1 will be responsible for paying a non-refundable administrative fee of $500. There are no refunds after the start of the program. Students may not use scholarship money to pay the fee if they withdraw.
Information on financial planning and assistance is available on the Financial Assistance page.
Passports, Medical Profile- Due Friday, March 18th
Once you accept your spot, you need to upload the following through GPS.
- Copy of passport - upload a clear copy
Passports must be current and valid six months from the date of your return.
2. Medical Profile
The following item is to be delivered in-person to 359 East Pyne
- Medical profile - found on the Undergraduate International Travel Checklist. Please deliver the completed form along with your immunization records in a sealed envelope with your name and “Princeton in Argentina” on it.
Flights and Submitting Flight Itineraries
Not sure when to arrive/depart? (Check the FAQ page regarding when you should arrive/depart from Argentina)
- Confirmation of attendance deadline - 3/11/22
- Princeton in Argentina Pre-Departure Meeting with OIP (Mandatory for those who have committed) - 4/21/22 - East Pyne 339 - 12:20pm-1:20pm
- Princeton in Argentina Pre-Departure Meeting with Faculty (Mandatory for those who have committed) - 4/18/22 - East Pyne 339 - 4:30pm-5:30pm