Department of Spanish and Portuguese graduate students who need Adobe Acrobat Pro DC can request the department purchase a subscription license for them.
- Submit the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC request form at the link below.
- Shortly after submitting the request form you will receive a notification from the Princeton Service Portal that a request has been opened.
- Once the request has been reviewed and approved, a subscription for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC will be purchased through the OIT Store using University funds.
- You will receive a follow up email with information on how to install and activate Adobe Acrobat Pro DC after the purchase is complete.
Please allow 3-5 business days to process the request.
Subscription license information
- The subscription license is active from the time it's purchased until the following June. Subscriptions are reviewed and renewed every spring.
- If you leave the University, your account is disabled or suspended for any reason, or you are no longer a graduate student with the department, your license is returned to the department.
- If you find that you no longer have need for or are not using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, please reach out to either Justin Kazlauskas or Karen González so the subscription license can be returned to the department.
⭐️ Important: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is provided to assist with University-related work. All use is subject to all Princeton University policies, including the Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities.