Open to the Princeton community!
Oven roasted potatoes (vegetarian)
Yellow rice (vegetarian)
Marinated chickpea salad (vegetarian…
Organized by the Dept. of Spanish and Portuguese, The Latino Graduate Student Association (LGSA), and Princeton Latino y Amigos (PLA).
- Discussions will be held in Portuguese and English
- Faculty, students, staff -- all are welcome!
- For freshmen and sophomores interested in the 2012 Princeton in Spain summer program
- Free and open to the public
- Free and open to the public. Films will be screened in the original language with English subtitles.
- Free and open to the public.
- Free and open to the public. Please send an email to Silvana Bishop (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for this workshop.
- Free and open to the public. Round table followed by discussion in Spanish and English.
- Free and open to the public. Discussions will be held in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Interested students should contact Prof. Antonio Calvo (email@example.com) in advance to register for the exam.
- Introduction by Gabriela Nouzeilles
- Open to faculty, staff and students
- Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Open to Princeton in Spain participants
- Open to the public
- Public lecture in Spanish