The Department of Spanish and Portuguese invites students to a virtual information session to learn more about our certificate programs.
Join the meeting using this Zoom link: https://princeton.zoom.us/j/92305743877Spanish Certificate Requirements
• Four (4)…
Faculty directors will be hosting a virtual information session for Princeton in Argentina, Princeton in Portugal, and Princeton in Spain.
This session will be recorded and a link to view the…
SPO Research Day is a space for dialogue for the whole community within the Spanish and Portuguese department. Twenty-six presenters—comprised of graduate students, lecturers, and faculty—will present on their current or ongoing research projects and/or creative and literary endeavors. Each presenter will have the floor for 15 minutes, and each…
This event will be virtual.
Open to the public with prior registration.
Please register using this link.
Moderator: Javier Guerrero
Debbie Lee-DiStefano (Independent…
The Academic Expo is an annual event and a staple in the first-year orientation process that serves as an academics fair for students to explore Princeton’s academic offerings.
The Department of Spanish and Portuguese will be hosting two virtual information sessions:
Info Session 1: Aug. 16, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm…
Free and open to the public
Meet the faculty directors and learn more about each course and how to apply.
Please visit the Summer Courses 2021 webpage for course details. Classes are exclusively for Princeton students.
Registration is required to attend and attendees are asked to
Registration is required to attend. Zoom Registration Link
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
On Monday, Nov 16, at 1:30pm, the students of Princeton’s POR562 Luso-Brazilian Seminar “The Story as Gift” will be hosting Carol Rodrigues for a conversation about her work as a fiction writer, with a special focus on the award-winning Sem vista para o mar: contos de fuga (2014). There will be a live chat for the audience. Duration:…
A conference organized by the Brazil LAB and the Lewis Center for the Arts. Live-streamed to the Brazil LAB YouTube Channel.
Co-sponsored by the Program in Latin American Studies, the Department of Spanish and Portuguese, the Humanities Council, and…
- Discussions will be held in Portuguese and English
- Faculty, students, staff -- all are welcome!
- For freshmen and sophomores interested in the 2012 Princeton in Spain summer program
- Free and open to the public
- Free and open to the public. Films will be screened in the original language with English subtitles.
- Free and open to the public.
- Free and open to the public. Round table followed by discussion in Spanish and English.
- Free and open to the public. Discussions will be held in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Interested students should contact Prof. Antonio Calvo ([email protected]) in advance to register for the exam.
- Introduction by Gabriela Nouzeilles
- Open to faculty, staff and students
- Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Open to Princeton in Spain participants
- Open to the public
- Public lecture in Spanish