Join us for a special concert by Puerto Rican composer and classical and jazz pianist Alfonso Fuentes Colón, former VISAPUR fellow, which…
Read more about Jorge Drexler on the MCarter Theater website
The recent conference Clarice Lispector 100 years featured Paulo Gurgel Valente (Lispector’s son and literary executor) and the translators Idra Novey, Johnny Lorenz, and Katrina Dodson in conversation with Princeton professors Marília Librandi and João Biehl. Pulitzer Prize-winner writer Jhumpa Lahiri delivered the keynote address…
A conference organized by the Brazil LAB and the Lewis Center for the Arts. Live-streamed to the Brazil LAB YouTube Channel.
Co-sponsored by the Program in Latin American Studies, the Department of Spanish and Portuguese, the Humanities Council, and…
Presented by Blue Curtain in cooperation with the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
Tickets: $10 General Public, $5 Students/Seniors
Purchase tickets here.
Sat, Apr 7, 2018, 8:00 am to Sun, Apr 8, 2018, 12:30 pm
All events are free and open to the public: https://decanciones.princeton.edu
Co-sponsored by Program in Latin American Studies, Department of Music, Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Department of Comparative…
Co-sponsored by SPO, PLAS, ODUS, ALPA, Physics, Davis International Center, Lewis Center for the Arts, Rockefeller College, Ballet Folklorico
- Discussions will be held in Portuguese and English
- Faculty, students, staff -- all are welcome!
- For freshmen and sophomores interested in the 2012 Princeton in Spain summer program
- Free and open to the public
- Free and open to the public. Films will be screened in the original language with English subtitles.
- Free and open to the public.
- Free and open to the public. Round table followed by discussion in Spanish and English.
- Free and open to the public. Discussions will be held in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Interested students should contact Prof. Antonio Calvo ([email protected]) in advance to register for the exam.
- Introduction by Gabriela Nouzeilles
- Open to faculty, staff and students
- Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Open to Princeton in Spain participants
- Open to the public
- Public lecture in Spanish