Join editors Jeremy Adelman, the Henry Charles Lea Professor of History and Cotsen Faculty Fellow, and Gyan Prakash, the Dayton-Stockton Professor of History, as they discuss "
This event will bring together Princeton Students, Princeton community members, and members of Unidad Latina en Acción (ULA) to facilitate discussion in a community gathering around the newly introduced bill in NJ State called the NJ Values Act. The Values Act would more strictly divide the role of local and state government agencies…
In an extraordinary journey that spans five hundred years, from European colonization to the 2016 Summer Olympics, Lilia M. Schwarcz and Heloisa M. Starling’s Brazil: A Biography (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2018) offers a rich, dramatic history of this complex country. The authors not only reconstruct the epic story of the nation but…
- Discussions will be held in Portuguese and English
- Faculty, students, staff -- all are welcome!
- For freshmen and sophomores interested in the 2012 Princeton in Spain summer program
- Free and open to the public
- Free and open to the public. Films will be screened in the original language with English subtitles.
- Free and open to the public.
- Free and open to the public. Round table followed by discussion in Spanish and English.
- Free and open to the public. Discussions will be held in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Interested students should contact Prof. Antonio Calvo ([email protected]) in advance to register for the exam.
- Introduction by Gabriela Nouzeilles
- Open to faculty, staff and students
- Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Open to Princeton in Spain participants
- Open to the public
- Public lecture in Spanish