Spanish Language Proficiency Exam for Graduate Students
Fri, Nov 13, 2009, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The exam will be comprised of two different texts: a literary one, for which students will be allowed to use a dictionary, and a non-literary one that students will have to translate without dictionary.
East Pyne 339
- Discussions will be held in Portuguese and English
- Faculty, students, staff -- all are welcome!
- For freshmen and sophomores interested in the 2012 Princeton in Spain summer program
- Free and open to the public
- Free and open to the public. Films will be screened in the original language with English subtitles.
- Free and open to the public.
- Free and open to the public. Please send an email to Silvana Bishop (firstname.lastname@example.org) to register for this workshop.
- Free and open to the public. Round table followed by discussion in Spanish and English.
- Free and open to the public. Discussions will be held in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Interested students should contact Prof. Antonio Calvo (email@example.com) in advance to register for the exam.
- Introduction by Gabriela Nouzeilles
- Open to faculty, staff and students
- Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Open to Princeton in Spain participants
- Open to the public
- Public lecture in Spanish