Victoria Rivera-Cordero (Seton Hall University) - "MLA y mercado laboral"
Tue, May 12, 2009, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Victoria Rivera-Cordero earned her Ph.D. in 2005 from Princeton University with a dissertation titled “Subjetividad, enfermedad y escritura: el discurso de la enfermedad y la construcción de la identidad en la temprana edad moderna española.” After teaching at Swarthmore College and Hamilton College, she is currently an Assistant Professor of…
Chancellor Green 105
Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Discussions will be held in Portuguese and English
- Faculty, students, staff -- all are welcome!
- For freshmen and sophomores interested in the 2012 Princeton in Spain summer program
- Free and open to the public
- Free and open to the public. Films will be screened in the original language with English subtitles.
- Free and open to the public.
- Free and open to the public. Round table followed by discussion in Spanish and English.
- Free and open to the public. Discussions will be held in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Interested students should contact Prof. Antonio Calvo ([email protected]) in advance to register for the exam.
- Introduction by Gabriela Nouzeilles
- Open to faculty, staff and students
- Open to graduate students in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Open to Princeton in Spain participants
- Open to the public
- Public lecture in Spanish